Thursday 15 March 2012

Lemak...

Have you checked your own body figure lately??

Does it look like this...with flabby jellies/spare tires?


I know..almost everyone are facing this problem..
especially women!!

After my 1st pregnancy, i had bigger tummy, bigger waistline..bigger hips..bigger boobs!
I was totally out of shape and felt disappointed
everytime i looked in the mirror..
owhhh~ im so "MAK" org!!~


Then i found this amazing PB corset and lacto-lite


after wearing PB for only 2 n 1/2 months
and taking lactolite everyday..
i am now back to 42kg!
my waist is getting smaller..from 72cm->64cm



my old jeans are too loose for me now..



I am fully satisfied with the OUTCOME!!~

During my 1st time, wearing PB..my hubby helped me to hook it up from the back,for the long bra part.
It was so difficult for a 1st timer, as always..ketat lagi kan?
In few days later, i managed to wear it on my own..
In 2 weeks, i can wear all 3-pieces in 1 minute..
In 1 month..i changed the hooks from 1st hook to 2nd hook..
and TODAY...i'm using the 3rd hook!!
i'm getting slimmer..and no more ' "MAK" org nyer body!'
HIP HIP HO0REYYYY

Interested?
For more details, consultation, trial..
013-2872304
norhanylah@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment